- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Tea Tree Oil - Body Shop Classic Turns 20!
By: Niamh, 08 September 2015
For me and many others of my generation, a walk into The Body Shop is filled with teenage nostalgia. Everything in there, especially the Body Butter, reminds me of afternoons spent shopping with my teenage pals, testing out the products and lots of giggles!
So when I heard that their Tee Tree Oil is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, I felt really, really old. Their original Tea Tree Oil launched globally in 1995 and word soon spread about its skin-purifying, blemish-beating effects, indeed as someone who still suffers with horrendous acne I remember going in and getting their Tea Tree Oil and looking at it like it was some sort of holy grail style spot eradicating elixir… it wasn’t by the way, well not for me, but it is still a skin loving ingredient known for its powerful antibacterial qualities.
And did you know that one bottle is sold every 8 seconds globally?
Now, of course there’s a complete line-up of Tea Tree products for blemish-prone skin, including washes, treatments and even a BB Cream.
Anyway to celebrate the milestone they are launching the three best-selling Tea Tree products in limited edition super sizes - Skin Clearing Facial Wash 400ml - €12.50, Skin Clearing Toner 400ml - €12.50 and Tea Tree Oil 20ml - €13.50.