- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Limited Edition - Catrice Channel Their Inner Sun Goddess
By: Niamh, 12 July 2016
Catrice continue to punch above their weight with their new Sound of Silence limited summer edition collection that gives serious nods to the likes of Estee Lauder with its sun Goddess style packaging that me very much likey, even if I do have the Simon and Garfunkel tune in my head now! Thanks Catrice!
With an Eyeshadow Pen in 3 shades, a Gel Eye Liner, a Golden Lip Glow Lipstick, a Blush & Bronzer combo, a fluid glow highlighter and 4 brand new Nail Lacquer shades, each encased in luxurious gold-effect packaging, it’s very much a must have for your summer beauty bag.
The highlights, pardon the pun, for me are the super handy eyeshadow pens that exude a super creamy texture and simply glide along the lids for a silky matt finish and will set you back just €4.50.
Another must is the very girly lightly pigmented lipstick that contains a golden core to add a shimmering shiny finish to this fresh rose lipstick. Again it will set you back just €4.50.
Finally the Fluid Glow is a real fab find with its dewy finish you can add this to your foundation of just use it to highlight your features as needed. The gorge bottle is lush and yes it’s only €4.50.