- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Sneak Peek Time - Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer
By: Niamh, 27 July 2015
Sneak peek time ladies! We’ve managed to get a first look at the brand new Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer.
It won’t hit the shelves of pharmacies and Penney’s stores nationwide until the end of August, but we’ve managed to get our paws on it for a goo!
Something of a ‘punch-above-their-weight’ brand, Catrice are constantly amazing us at how good their products are for the really low price tags. Earlier in the year we fell in love with their Rose Eye pallete that came in under €6!
Well they are at it again with this new concealer. It’s very much in the same vein as Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, but instead of a €21 price tag, the Catrice version comes in at an amazing €3.99!
So is it any good? Surprisingly it is! Full of pigments and a super smoothing finish, it works wonders for the dark circles under the eyes. What’s nice is that a little really goes a long way so you only need a few tiny dots. It blends in to leave a really silky soft finish and for me the lightest shade was perfect for even my pale skin.
It is a really bargain-tastic find and for €3.99 you just really can’t go wrong.