- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Scents Divine - Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle
By: Niamh, 02 May 2014
It’s hard to improve on perfection. And for a host of women around the world Chanel No.5 is perfection, pure and simple.
When smell it, I think of summer holidays, of my mum getting glammed up for a meal out with my dad, being small and thinking how lovely she looked and smelled!
It’s a classic fragrance that I just adore.
But I must admit that I’m coming to adore Chanel No.5 Eau Première almost as much as the original.
When it was devised back in 2008 by Jacque Polge I remember liking what he had done, but I just couldn’t have it as high as the original in my mind.
But call it me maturing, or the fact that Eau Première is now housed in the iconic all-glass bottle, with its classic cabochon cut diamond style top, but I am starting to love it as much as the original fragrance.
If you’ve never had a sniff, its not hugely different from the original. Its very subtle, with the immediate appeal of Ylang-Ylang, the delicate harmony of Jasmine and May Rose Absolute, enhanced by the creamy touch of Vanilla and musky notes.
It will be available in the classic bottle from May 5th.