- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Red Carpet Look - Lash Love
By: Niamh, 12 May 2016
I don’t mind admitting I have a serious penchant for lashes and mascara is one of my top makeup essentials I just won’t leave the house without… ever.
So when a nifty, well priced mascara comes along it’s well worth shouting about it. Ladies meet L’Oréal’s new False Lash Superstar Red Carpet Mascara.
It’s one of those two ended dealies, with a white priming side and a black fibres mascara that in itself is nothing new. But what I like about this one is that the brush doesn’t take up too much of either formula which means zero clumping. Seriously what is it with the wacky mascara brushes lately that just flood your lashes with way too much mascara and ends up looking like a total disaster.
Anyway I really loved this one and if you don’t fancy pumping the lashes to the max for everyday wear, just use the mascara side, leaving the 2 step process for night time wear.
Well worth checking out, it is out now priced €16.95