- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Courtesy of the DSAI - Win a Beauty Goodie Bag Worth 200 Euro!
By: Niamh, 10 August 2014
Competition closed. Winner announced soon.
We know you love beauty goodies ladies and so we’ve teamed up with the Direct Selling Association of Ireland to give you the chance to nab a goodie bag worth a whopping €200! Direct Selling is a way of selling goods directly to consumers, through networking, parties and distributing catalogues. This thriving industry provides work for over 16,000 people in Ireland. The Direct Selling Association of Ireland is the trade body for its member companies, including the household names of Forever Living, Neal’s Yard Organic and Herbalife. These and others sell a huge variety of consumer products, and provide a convenient way of buying for thousands of people across the country. The Direct Selling Association of Ireland has enlisted its member companies to put together a €200 pampering goody bag including moisturisers, perfume, cosmetics and a scented candle – amongst other goodies. With a commitment to supporting its member companies and direct sellers, The Direct Selling Association of Ireland has become great way for many people to enjoy flexible working options and build their own business. To find out more and how to get involved – visit dsai.ie So fancy winning the lot? Just answer the question below to be in with a shout and good luck
How many people does the direct selling industry employ in Ireland?
To enter, please register your details below
Register with us
Already a member?