- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Al Fresco - Asparagus, Pea and Avocado Salad
By: Niamh, 12 May 2016
Make the most of this fab al fresco weather with this simply, yet super delish salad from the peeps at M&S.
360g asparagus spears
2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
200g young garden peas
25g fresh coriander
For the dressing:
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tsp Dijon mustard
4 tbsp olive oil
Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocados. Frozen or fresh, cook and cool the young garden peas. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander.
1 Use a vegetable peeler to shave the asparagus spears into long, thin ribbons, starting from the thicker bottom end.
2 Transfer to a large bowl.
3 To make the dressing, whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil.
4 Season to taste.
5 Just before serving, add the cherry tomatoes, avocados, peas, coriander and dressing to the shaved asparagus.
6 Toss gently until well combined, then transfer to a large platter to serve.