- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
The Meeting House - Food, Cocktails and Music
By: Niamh, 05 April 2016
The evenings are brighter, the weather is sort of milder and people are in better form all round, so if you’re looking for something nice to do post-work this month then we suggest you nip down to foodie hotspot The Meeting House Dublin who are now adding an exciting line up of live music acts to their already yummy food and drinks offering!
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be a variety of up and coming bands playing at the distinctive restaurant in Temple bar. Cultivating talent across artistic fields fits perfectly with the ethos of The Meeting House, Eat.Drink.Art.Music.
Some of the exciting bands playing this month include Max & Esosa a Nigerian, Bavarian duo who play a mixture of cool funk and classic soul. Gin N’ Juice, fronted by talented songstress Jess Kavanagh are a four piece band that play old school hip hop, jazz and dance classics, who need to be heard to be believed. New acts are regularly being added to the exciting roster of talent at The Meeting House.
So that’s yummy nosh, gorge cocktails and music? We’re sold!