- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Baggot Street Eats - Saba Opens 2nd Location
By: Niamh, 01 March 2016
Great news foodies Saba is opening of a second restaurant at 22 Baggot Street Upper, Dublin 2 on March 7th!
It’s music to my ears and to anyone else who has enjoyed their amazing cocktails and award-winning Thai and Vietnamese food, although until they open a branch nearer to Bray I won’t be doing my happy dance just yet!
Anyhoo the expansion is following 10 years of hard work by wonder head chef Tao, who I am still in awe from after the cooking masterclass I got to do with him last year!
“We are really excited about this new launch. Expansion was always on the cards, we have just been waiting for the right time and location” said owner Paul Cadden. “Baggot Street is a thriving area for businesses and socialising, with great restaurants and bars. We have some exciting new additions to the menu and it's an opportunity to introduce Saba to a new audience.”
Guests will recognise the similar style of restaurant design to Clarendon Street. Saba Baggot Street has 75 seats with a mix of leather, dark timber, tile and brass finishes, all framed with a beautiful glass frontage. New additions to the menu include Sea Salt Chilli Squid, Prawn Pomelo Mieng Kam; a tiger prawn dish with pomelo, Pan fried John Dory with Thai Herbs, Grilled Tiger Prawn salad with organic Irish seaweed and edamame beans and Thit Nuong Va Duo; chargrilled pork served with Vietnamese kimchi and a tamarind chilli dipping sauce.
Prepare to feel VERY hungry and thirsty....