- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
The Glass Slipper is Real - Cinderella’s Shoes
By: Niamh, 17 February 2015
It’s fair to say I am a little shoe obsessed… and there’s nothing wrong with that… even if I do regularly threaten to sell my own kidneys in order to buy Manolo’s latest creations on a regular basis!
But it’s safe to say I won’t be alone in completely lusting after these Cinderella inspired shoes! Yep we’re taking the actual Glass Slipper here people!
Disney has got some of the world’s shoe greats including our beloved Mr Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Nicholas Kirkwood, Stuart Weitzman and Charlotte Olympia to create their interpretation of Cinderella’s glass slippers.
And wait till you see the results!
It all to tie in with their upcoming live action Cinderella movie (starring Downton Abbey’s Lily James, Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter), which hits cinemas in March
And we hear you can actually buy these shoes but selling the aforementioned kidney might be in order… well for me ayway!
Jerome C. Rousseau