- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Win a Cool 10K Prize! - Dundrum Town Centre Ladies Day is Coming to Dublin Horse Show
By: Niamh, 12 July 2016
Next week sees one of most anticipated Ladies Day’s of the calendar take place. Yes it’s time to dust off those hats and heels and het down to the Dublin Horse Show. Once again Dundrum Town Centre will be the title sponsor of ‘Ladies Day’ the winner of the ‘Dundrum Town Centre Best Dressed Lady’ category will walk away with an outstanding prize – A €10,000 Dundrum Town Centre Voucher. OH YES!
Judges on the day will be top model and blogger of the moment, Louise O’Reilly, and fashion editor Bairbre Power. TV3 presenter, Laura Woods, will return as guest MC on the day.
Plus Great Lengths will be sponsoring the ‘Most Creative Hat’ competition, where the winner will walk away with €1,000 worth of Great Lengths hair extensions, expertly applied by one of the country’s leading hair stylists, PLUS a €1,000 voucher for the 5 star Europe Hotel & Resort in Killarney, Co. Kerry
Judge Louise O’Reilly said “I am a big fan of Ladies day fashion and I was delighted to be asked by Dundrum Town Centre to come on board as a judge. I will definitely be looking for a woman who dresses for her shape and appropriately for the weather. Over 670 women entered last year and the bar is set high so I’m excited to see the variety of style!”
To enter, all you need is a general admission ticket for the Dublin Horse Show on Thursday 21st July 2016. The Dundrum Town Centre Ladies Day registration desk, which opens from 12noon, will be located on the Band Lawn inside the RDS show grounds.