- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Stella & Dot - The Harmony Bracelet for Irish Autism Action.
By: Niamh, 05 April 2016
We do love it when fashion and or beauty collide with a good cause and online accessories heaven Stella & Dot, has announces the launch of the Harmony Bracelet, a signature accessory dedicated to support National Autism Awareness Month in April!
For each bracelet purchased during the month of April, all net proceeds on eligible customer purchases will be donated to Irish Autism Action, a young dynamic, innovative and passionate organisation bringing positive change into the lives of those affected by autism.
“We are excited to partner again with the Irish Autism Action for Autism Awareness Month,” says Kathleen Mitchell, Stella & Dot Vice President, EMEA. “As our first local charity partner in Ireland, our Stylists are extremely passionate about giving back to their own communities in addition to supporting a cause so near and dear to their hearts. We look forward to our collective acts making a big impact this April with Irish Autism Action.”
“Irish Autism Action has established that in Ireland there are 276,000 people impacted by an autism diagnosis. 48,000 are diagnosed with autism, with the balance of people such as parents, siblings and grandparents lives being affected by that diagnosis,” says Kevin Whelan CEO of Irish Autism Action. “We at Irish Autism Action believe that awareness is key to driving understanding and therefore understanding can transform lives. IAA are delighted to partner with Stella & Dot for Autism Awareness Month in April.”
The Harmony Bracelet is also gorgeous and something fashionistas will love to wear. It will set you back €19 and is available now.