- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
About & Contact Us
Niamh O’Reilly, the woman behind Beautycouture.ie is a self confessed, horse-mad, beauty loving, fashion junkie with a serious shoe addiction.
She's a writer with over 10 years’ experience in the business, and after her 1st Class Honours Degree in Journalism from GCD, she went on to write full-time in publications such as the Irish Field and Ireland’s Horse Review. She then got another 1st Class Honours, this time it was an MA in PR from DIT and after 3 and a half years working with some of the top names in the beauty industry decided to set up Beautycouture.ie, turning it into one of Ireland’s most loved online women's magazines.
As well as editing Beautycouture.ie, Niamh is a senior feature, fashion & beauty feature writer for Horse & Countryside Magazine.
She also offers creative copywriting and editing services to SME's who are looking to engage more proactively with their customers. She works with a host of Irish and international SMEs across all sectors of their corporate copy.
Niamh is available for freelance commissions, as well as copywriting and editorial services. Head over to her personal website for more info or contact her below.
Contact the BeautyCouture.ie team
Niamh O'Reilly - Editor - email@example.com
BeautyCouture.ie News / Editorial - firstname.lastname@example.org