- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Beauty Couture - Interviews
29 March 2012
Exclusive Interview - Tina Murphy
We chat the fab Tina Murphy, fitness guru and founder of Run with Tina, about her work out tips, how she stays stylish while working out and how much running it really takes to burn off a Big Mac
Tell us about Run with Tina?
‘We provide beginners running courses for women. Our 8 week Running Made Easy course takes complete...» Read more
22 March 2012
Exclusive Interview - Elaine Finnegan
We chat to the lovely Elaine Finnegan about her modeling career and her new charity for TY students called Fashion Statement… oh yeah and her secret crush on Bressie (we’re totally with you on that one!)
Tell us about your new charity, “Fashion Statement" which you launched alongside the Irish Cancer Society?
‘The charity is...» Read more
01 March 2012
Exclusive Interview - Pamela Flood
We chat the beautiful Pamela Flood about her modelling years, her new role as mum to baby Harrison and her secret crush on George Clooney
Tell us about your involvement in the SMA Know How Pregnancy & Baby Fair?
‘I’m going to be MC at the fair at the RDS in Dublin. Its will be back with a bang in Dublin on April 14th and 15th and...» Read more
16 February 2012
Exclusive Interview - Tara Breathnach
We chat to the lovely Tara Breathnach who plays femme fatale Tina in TG4 soap Ros na Rún, about her style influences, her secret crushes and what its really like to be an actress.
Tara tell us about you role in TG4’s Ros na Run?
‘Tina is a tough cookie, she married (and murdered!) a drug dealer and was blackmailed into a...» Read more