- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Beauty Couture -The Goss
16 March 2015
X Factor Auditions Coming to Dublin -
Fancy yourself as the next big thing? Well the X Factor Auditions are set to roll into town this 8th and 9th April in Croke Park.
Hopefuls can apply in one of three easy ways:
Registering online for one of the nine Open Audition cities or by just turning up at one of the Open Audition cities on the day.
Visiting their Mobile...» Read more
26 February 2015
Madge Says Shes Fine After BRITS Fall -
Madonna says she’s ‘fine’ after her fall at the BRIT Awards last night.
The singer fell during her live performance when her cape got caught leaving her to fall backwards down some stairs!
We won’t lie, it looked nasty…
The pro she is, she quickly got back to her feet and finished the performance.
Madonna attempted to...» Read more
26 February 2015
Dornan Dismisses 50 Shades Quit Rumours -
Jamie Dornan has denied claims he won't star in a 'Fifty Shades of Grey' sequel because his wife doesn't want him to.
It was widely reported that the northern Irish hottie, had said he wouldn’t star in the films two sequels because his wife was unhappy with his role as BDSM loving billionaire.
Queue millions of fans wailing.... » Read more
23 February 2015
Birdman Takes Top Oscar Gongs -
Birdman took four of the top gongs at last night’s Oscars, including Best Director Best Film, Original Screenplay and Cinematography.
The Alejandro González Iñárritu film beat out hotly tipped Boyhood for the Best Film gong, but otherwise most of the awards went to the hot favourites.
Eddie Redmayne nabbed the Best Actor Award for...» Read more