- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Beauty Couture -The Goss
23 February 2015
Oscars Red Carpet Roundup - Winners & Losers
Well the 2015 Oscars went off without too many hitches in Hollywood last night… well it did lash on the celebs on the red carpet for a time and John Travolta creped us out, not to mention poor Scarlett Johansson and Idina Menzel! Host Neil Patrick Harris treated us all to an all singing, all dancing opener and the Oscars went to the...» Read more
17 February 2015
Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney? -
Lady Gaga has appeared to announce her engagement to long-time boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
The eccentric singer posted a picture of her heart shaped engagement ring on Instagram, revealing that Kinney popped the question on Valentine's Day.
“He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES," she wrote.
The couple met and began...» Read more
17 February 2015
Jacqueline Jossa gives birth to a baby girl -
Eastenders star Jacqueline Jossa has given birth to a baby girl.
Jossa welcomed her daughter Ella with her boyfriend, TOWIE cast member Dan Osborne on Sunday (February 15).
The pair both took to Twitter today to share the happy news.
Jossa said: "Baby ella osborne was born yesterday, thankyou @DannyO and @Sarabro2 for everything....» Read more
09 February 2015
Boyhood Takes Top BAFTA Awards -
There were no major surprises at the BAFTA’s last night with Richard Linklater's ground-breaking coming of age drama Boyhood edging out Birdman to take the awards for Best Film, and Best Director. Patricia Arquette cemented her Oscar hopes even more, by securing the Best Supporting Actress gong for her role in the film.
The Theory of...» Read more