- Bodacious Brows » Read More
- The Viviscal Trial » Read More
- Wake Up Cream » Read More
- Must Have Specs » Read More
- Vivienne Westwood OTT Chic » Read More
- Must-Have Primer » Read More
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive » Read More
- Aussie Keepsake Lands in Maynooth » Read More
- Body Shop Classic Turns 20! » Read More
- Home Spa Style Treat » Read More
- Catrice Luxury Lashes Volume Mascara » Read More
- Nails inc and alice + olivia » Read More
- Diet Coke J.W.Anderson Collection » Read More
- We Cook with Saba Chef Tao » Read More
- The Ultimate Bridal Package! » Read More
- Tres Joli » Read More
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer » Read More
- Cinderella’s Shoes » Read More
- A Cosmo in a Can » Read More
- An Ode to Manolo » Read More
- Eau Premiere Gets Classic Bottle » Read More
Welcome To Beauty Couture
Beautycouture.ie is an online women's magazine filled with the latest beauty & fashion stories, celeb gossip, competition & features! We're 100% Irish & independent!
Beauty Couture -The Larder
11 December 2009
The Counter – Burger Heaven -
The influx of so-called ‘gourmet’ burger restaurants of late is a good thing in our opinion here at Beautycouture.ie HQ. Don’t get me wrong though, I enjoy a quarter pounder from my local chipper as much as the next person, but sometimes you just want something a little different from your burger experience. So with that in mind,...» Read more
10 December 2009
Town Bar & Grill – The Review - Pretentious or delicious?
The Kildare street hotspot has been on our ‘to-try’ list for some time at beautycouture.ie HQ and when we actually sat out botties down in the cosy basement dining room we weren’t disappointed. Frequented by politicians, well-to-do types and ladies who lunch (or dinner!) we were keen to indulge in a little people-watching as we nibbled...» Read more
30 November 2009
Bodacious Bakewell Slices - Rich and delicious...
These are sort of one of my trademark recipes.... people seem to love them. Be warned they are rich and delicious so eat them slowly! Experiment with different jam flavours... just because Mr Kipling uses raspberry doesn’t mean you have to!
500g appx sweet shortcrust pastry
6/8 tablespoons of good strawberry jam or jam of your choice...
30 November 2009
Quick Chick Curry - A real plate cleaner
If there is anything I hate it’s that processed, fake and repugnant curry sauce you tend to find on curry chips and in some school dinners. It’s a major food crime. YAK! But on the other hand I don’t think curry should take hours to make, so I devised this ‘quick chick curry’ and it’s always a real plate cleaner! It’s creamy and...» Read more